Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekends

Staying at home this weekend, and blog since I have nothing to do.

I had been busying working late these few weeks/days. Felt tired when home.
No mood to face computer again when I had faced it during morning. Played with my dog instead (:

During work, there are a lot of up & downs. It depends on how you overcome it, be it on work, colleague or boss.
For me, I met some of ridiculous clients. I had wasted my saliva trying very hard to explain to them. But they always declined. In their mindset, they think 'Customer is always right.' -.-

I went to 18 Chefs to have my meal. Ordered calamari, Double Cheese Fries, which had a lot of serving, and Chicken Mushroom Pasta, which tasted good (:
If there is more gravy will be better, cos the gravy gone after awhile.
Overall, I will be back there to try other dishes too.
 photo IMG_20130426_233934_zps896d99e2.jpg photo IMG_20130426_233607_zps9503aa3e.jpg

No comments: