Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

arghhh...

they only care abt themsleves and their partners.. they dun care abt me...
A n me haf been frenz for 5 yrs...BUT wat for? there is no precious memories to precious for.5 yrs of frenzship is juz 好听的.during sec sch time, im juz a girl who will only replace ppl who is nt wif A. lk J was away for a while or A was alone.she will pull me along to accompany her until J came back then she forget abt me...frm tt time, i am trasparent to her...WAT FOR??
recently, we won d competition n win some prizes. n she wans me to treat A n J. excuse me, i only won abit n i nd to spend for my sko sutff n others ok.n some more i do nt noe whether she gt vote for me anot...although u ask her n she said tt she gt vote.i noe i should nt suspect them whether A n J gt votes for me anot. but A sometime lie to me...i duno whether she gt votes anot...but my 6 sense tell me tt A n J didnt vote.if they gt vote, only sms 1 time only...less than my family lor...
n A yet ask me to treat them lor...where gt ppl automatic ask me to treat one...i wan to treat oso i start first wat...WAT...???SHE HELPS ME TO DECIDE?? ARGHH...
ok nvm....n she yet ask for expensive restaurant lor. if i wan to treat them, d decision is made by me right? d things i wan to treat them n d destination is i decide right...wat for she decides for me...ARGHH!!!!
if tis apply to J, i dont thk she will ask J to treat her lor....she will say: " nvm, u can save tis money for ur own.no need to treat me. if u wan to treat, u can treat me water can alrdy."
i thk she will say lk tt...her attitude toward her n me will be TOTALLY DIFFERENT....!!!! tats y 2 yrs n 5 yrs is a BIG DIFFRERNT!!!

btw...i alrdy spend all d money...n im saving for MY LAPTOP!!!!for my studies...I NEED $$$$, OK?

NXT TIME BA...ER??

No comments: