Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

i hate sko reopen...cos sko reopen haf to do alot of hmwk.
rostinda was back and she had given us ALOT of hmwk to do...
like 45 drawings to do.and had to be hadned up on 15/2...which is sko holiday.
we had to go back to sko to hand up the stupid drawings and stupid bungalow model.
arghhh... it spolit my mood.
nxt day...
MY BIRTHDAY...haha...which is 3th jan.
haha...i received presents from my dearest friends...
love them and my presents so much...they are so lovely.=)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
after sko, pz and me went to J8 - HOUGANG - SENGKANG - COMPASSPOINT
my leg was going to break soon...
haha...but was interesting shopping with her.



















THINGS THAT SHE EATS...









THE PATHMENT THAT WE WALKED...





















































THANK YOU FOR UR LOVELY PRESENT...=)

No comments: