Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY!!
haha...
had studio lesson in the morning and
finally zalina and weiling give me some ideas of wat to do alrdy i thk!!
but somehow i haf to figure out myself too (:
lecture lesson after that... presentation was not over yet!!
SIAN... ok!!
playing around with the chicken... haha!!
poor little chick ):







fify and her name (:

rostina lesson..
walked almost round the school..
looking at how's the lights in the school.lol.went to shop after school wif ahma.
dont feel like gng hm early so shopped!!
haha... dinner outside!!
elaine and me with geek spect (:
after that, waited for my tjm to off work then we headed to suntec then to marina square.
haha....
and reached home 11 plus.
AND IM CRAZY TODAY!! (:
LOL.
and i shall end my post with this pic (:
and i can slp late for tmr..
i need to buy clothe for my studio.
LOL.

No comments: