Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ONE CHINA GUY(AS MY SIS DESCRIBDED) TRYING TO BREAK IN OUR HOUSE.
OMG... scary!!!
i couldnt sleep nw...
jus nw when my sis walking to living room to take thermometer, and saw window open and a guy standing there... my sis ask him" who are you?"he didnt reply... she asked the second time he didnt answer. and she walked to switch on the living room light.
he saw my sis... he packed his things calmly... and walked off quickly...
WTH.
she quickly made a police report.. i heard my sis said that sentence.
i thought she was talking to my dad so i ignored until very serious matter.
polic loitered around my house area and cant caught the STUPID CHINA GUY.
he was wearing a blue tee shirt, short and his skin was bit tan(but not indian people).
when police car drive pass, the china guy walked passed the police care calmly.
WHAT THE SHIT!!!!!!~~~~~
after the renovation, the window that government that had provided was super LAN...
can be easily to be forced opened.
i scare he will come back the 2nd time...
first time he miss and his mindset sure think 2nd time will suceeded.
and now i dare not sleep...
HOW HOW??

actually i was thinking i can wake up late as tmr im gng to my site then to school...
and now happened this kind of FCUK THING...!!!!~~~~

No comments: