Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Powerhouse!

My party day after so long, PH!
Waited Anas for long, as she ended her work late.
Dinner at Mos Burger instead of Mac,
packed with people, as there was promotion of 1 for 1 Teppanyaki burger that period.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stupidest thing was, I forgot to bring my IC along with me. Arghh!
Managed to get into Boiler without checking,walked the linkway from Bolier to PH, as it was long queue.
And the bouncer stopped and checked the chop, and mine wasn't chop properly (Blur!)
I was asked to take out IC, and I forgot to bring. Arghh!
Told him nicely, and yet he opened his eye big and shouted at me.WTF!
Planned to walk away, he asked me to 'Come Back!' F! And asked to take out IC again. WTH!
Lucky Anas's manager came and helped! Freak me out!
Wasn't dare to step out of PH that day.Scary!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Drinking started..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All were smokers except me, 2nd hand smoker even worst! :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As the time getting later, the dance floor was packed with people.
There were even fights going on..
Photobucket
Photobucket
2nd round drinking..
Playing 5, 10, 15 games. And I kept drinking :( LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And guess I drank too much at later time, my voice turned out to be more man as before.
Know what, there are food stall outside Powerhouse or even outside Boiler..
Guess it was new opened to serve for those people after clubbing.
Photobucket
And looked what I found, Loklok!!
They do sell, but there were less varietion. Maybe we went at late timing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They even fried them, which I think was weird!No soup was served :(
Cabbed home after that. Enjoy my day! (:

Managed to wake up to go out again (:
Try to keep up my stamina, keep myself running every week and swim yesterday.
Body ache over my body :(
That's set my target to slim down 7kg :D (Hope it comes true!)

No comments: