Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Super Belated Post - Yokozuna

Had Japanese food, Yokozuna, at No 1 Liang Seah Street #01-03/04 for our dinner that day.
The side dishes we ordered, tasted good! But I could not remembered what's the name of the dishes, as it had been a long period.
[Thumb Up!] Taste good as it had good review before (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I remembered this.. Sushi Platter, which I dont think worth it.
Photobucket
Group Pictures before we enjoyed our main dishes..
Photobucket
The reason why I didn't upload our main dishes, b'cos the pictures don't look tempting enough.
HAHA! But most food over there is 'Must Try!'
US of Funky pictures..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I shall recall what's the plan after that..!!
We bus-ed and walked to Forum, settled down nearby Starbucks to have a chit-chat! :D
Cabbed home after our chatting.

[Sometime I do miss my secondary school life!] HAHA!

No comments: