Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

USS Halloween 2012

This is my first time had Halloween party celebration.
It was fun and filled with horror.

Met early for dinner before head to USS. #JTSS!
Photobucket
We went in early as there were too much people queue-ing to go in. Rides are available that day.
When time strike 7.30 pm, the gate opened instead of 8.00 pm.
Photobucket
Group photos (: Before we started running when gate opened.
Photobucket
Less photos taken. We start running to The Waterfront, where it's our 1st thrill.
The street was like silent hill, dark and misty. I couldn't see what happened in front of me, and I could only react when it started scaring people.
Funniest part was I dashed and screamed through the street, I knocked onto a few 'monsters' and stepped onto their feet. HAHA!
I thought it would be cold so I wore long sleeve, end up I sweated like mad. Barcode fringe, seeing high forehead and my cover shoe was wet.
But the haunted house near Newyork city was much more interesting than other 2.

We waited 1 hour for Transformer rides. LONG! But it worth the wait.. I want to take the 2nd time if we have time.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We continued played Human & Cylon rides where WH had to rush to book-in. No time for Mummy rides.

Photo taking time..
Managed to take a few. Too much people squeezing here and there.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Camwhored while waiting for the rest.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I shall end it here;

It started to rain after everything ended. We walked to Vivo as the train had stopped its service.
Shag & tired!

No comments: