Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

arghhh...

my comp had some probelm...

i cant download d software frm d net...

even i try d different method oso cannot...

without d software i cant do my ergo proj lei.

if i cant do my ergo proj, i cant save d screenshots alrdy...



DAMN IT



mayb my comp is abit lack out alrdy...

but impossible wat...

aiya i dunno la...



ARGHH*...



juz tt i cant open d page...

then i go to d page,they give me tis...












there is no pic at all..
nth for me to click on...
so i cant do anythin to it...

wat to do...????

arghhh...
yest i spend d whole night doin tis stupid thing..


btw...i wake up at 1pm today...
is such a nice weather...
cant help it so sleep until 1pm...
haha.

very cooling weather....

nth happen today...
spend my whle day at hm...

n today is d 2nd day of our 2 wks break...
n i havent start a single things yet...
hahax. =)
alot of thing to do...

OMG...

hahax...

No comments: