Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

d.i.r.t.y

i wake up early today cos i haf dental appmt at 8.45a.m...
and my doctor went for her maternity leave n another docter had take over her...

OMG!!!
do u noe wat he did?
[erm...guys...dun thk in a air bubble way,ok?]

hahax.

he disfigured me...i dunno whether he does tis b4 anot...
he jus stretching my mouth here n there into odd shape...my face was totally hui rong le...

*[/ARGHH.../]*
i duno hw he handle other cases...
n i dunno hw d other patient feel when he did d same thing to them...

......<<=[ERRR....]=>>

(im so sorri to u if u read tis...i didnt mean it but its really PAINFUL due to my ucles)
hahax...
ok...nvm....my nxt appmt is another doctor...nt d same doctor again...
i wish tt my doctor can come back as fast as possible... =)

today weather is HOT...really hot....

<<[OMG...!!!]>>

i heard tt tis mornin is drizzlin...

=[ERR....ok!!!]=

BUT Y THE WEAHTER IS STILL HOT...

*hahax/.... *
then today i spend my day at hm sandin d stupid blue foam...
make myself so dusty n dirty again...!!!!
n even hw many time i sand oso nt smooth enough...

N it makes MY FINGERS ARE REALLY PAIN...
<<[er...i thk i can only cure it myself]>>
/...[]...
=[hahax...]=
then did nth alrdy...cos no mood to do alrdy...
but yest night i re-drew my blue foam thumbnails again
cos d previous one is ugly... =.=

<>> OK!!!>>

=[hahax...]=

here r some tt i drew yest.............................................
(1)




=FRONT VIEW =)










=SIDE VIEW =)









=BACK VIEW =)




(2)





=FRONT VIEW







=SIDE VIEW








=BACK VIEW





=>ok...i thk if got time i go n start doin my final satat stick model alrdy...
hahax.
i havent start doin a single thing yet ever since d sko term break start .
hahax.

No comments: