Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

damn tired...=.=

OH MY GOD...
tis week i dun haf enough sleep...
on wed...i do my colur studies, which is on fabric paintin,until very late. i start doin at 8 n do until 5 plus...and yet havent finish.
wao lao...is damn tired...feel lk sleepin... but cannot sleep.
in the end, i slept for only 2 hrs. then wake up at 7 to continue doin...
damn it...i still didnt finish.
then i still haf to go to sko early to do my typo...not enough time for me to finish.

it seems like alot of works are goin to rush out...
i can die because of PROJECT...PROJECT...PROJECT...

ARGHH...~

when i havin her lesson, she said tat those who hand tat day, xtra marks will be given...
in the end, i thk 1 person manage to hand in on time.
hahax...

ok...fri...is a BLACK FRIDAY.... which i dun really noe...
tat mornin, i tot d bus would come at d same time as other day...
but i waited for half an hr n yet the bus still havent arrive...
actually, i meet zhen,jun.yvonne n phoebe @ 8 am... becos of typo...
haf to paste on d board...
i haf no patience to wait...waited for so long...
I AM LATE MEETING THEM and LATE FOR MY LESSON...
noe wat...i took taxi to my nearby mrt station...which cost me $6.
becos of the stupid bus, i haf to spend $6. plus ard 8 plus is peak hr.

wao lao...
when i reach sko, luckily ms tan havent come in for lesson...
cos half of the pic is wif me....continue pasting...
but ms tan will always give comment...
GOOD n BAD...

ok...
ergo lesson...
zhen is presenting...and finally finish...hahax.she can relax herself alrdy...
but nxt week is my turn to present...
OMG...cant imagine standin infront of so many ppl...lookin at so many heads...

i will b
-trembling
-speak in monotone
-using paper to cover my face...or bury myslef into the paper,,,[HAHA]
-stage fright
-keep saying 'ER.....YA...'

cant imagine...hope i will do better...dun cause my other grp member...
they wan to score...I OSO WAN TO SCORE,,,
hahax...

after tat we went to art friend wif pearlyn and hui fen...
haf a great time n fun wif them...
thanx alot...

after tat...went hm...
SLEEP...damn tired!!!

OH SHIT...
my sataystick model...havent start a single things yet...

i will upload photo nxt time


No comments: