Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, July 22, 2007














this is my final piece.=) which need to hand up on thurs[19/7].

i was half asleep when i paint tis. im so tired. everything was done in the middle of the night.it makes me headache.

on wed[18/7]....
this is the cookies that pearlyn had treated us- huifen and me. hahax.

i love her alot.NOT BECOS SHE TREAT US THEN I LOVE HER OK?dun miss taken.hahax. i really haf a great fun wig pearlyn and huifen.=)

PLUS i didnt noe that she stay near me. then everyday we can go to sko together.hahax. COOL!!!















oh...wat they doin...?? is that their dream kitchen?hahax. it seem that they enjoying themselves. hahax.
OHHH...god... forgot to mention someone.
at the side of tis pic is wei bei....is pearlyn's frenz...hahax
im so sorry gal... =6
that all about it...haf to rush for my work alrdy...i mean my project work...=)





No comments: