Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, December 10, 2007

wao lao... nw my comp is all empty nw... my previous ppt n all doc are all gone. cos i reboot my comp... arghh!!! my comp cant even start so no choice haf to reboot. haha...
my pics and songs are all gone too....wat de...

TODAY: [ 10/12]
- presenation[RMU]
-zalina treat us wif CANADIAN PIZZA [THANK YOU FOR YOUR PIZZA]
-have Mr. Ng's lesson- we were painting the vase
so sad...thk when sko reopen mr ng is nt teaching us alrdy... we will miss him. ="(
-went bukit batok wif pz
-then to bugis to shop for goods...[ haha... pz: u shld go out wif me more then i can control ur spending. haha...]
- raining so heavily tt we haf to use our A2 folder to shelter us all the way to there...[ARGHH...!!!}
- after tt, we went hm...

end!!!

photos next posts.
=)

No comments: