Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

yesss...finally finish my report le...
headache sia doing the 1500 words report...
i will go crazy after tt...
erm no...
nw im alrdy CRAZY...AHHHH.....
haha...
i took a few days to complete the report...
haf to do all the summurising task..
is such a tedious job for me...
as my eng is really sux...
then i hate summarise thing....
arghh...
and finally nw i haf one burden less to worry alrdy...
and i will slowly take my time to finish other work ba...
haha
going to new year alrdyyy...
the year 2008 is reaching...
let countdown for the year to come...
yea...
and after tt...
my b'dae is coming....
yea...
haha... finally...
steamboat for me today
haha...
so delicious and nice...
yeahhh...


not much of the food...

but they still taste delicious to me...

hehe...=)

No comments: