Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

lazy to say more about today. let my pics showed everything to u. haha... we had our space project presentation and chair powerpoint presentation going on. i damn 'pek cek' and mayb was due to audition thing.
btw audition was postphoned due to volunteer people was been audition for the grad. night. LOL!!

some pics taken today...[PICS NT ARRANGE ACCORDINGLY!!]




our animation... MOTION!!
LOOK!!

i like the structure and shadow being cast.feel myself walking through. haha...




SEAN!! our lecturer...haha!!

"PLS BE FRIEND WITH ME!!" opps... =X haha...






haha...=p




after school, we went to hougang to shop.and bought "DA BAO". it sold only for $2 and it was cheap. haha... pz, gisiang and me bought one. and i cant manage to finish all. it was BIG!!

after that, kaser, pz and me went to sengkang to shop and shop. the rest went home. haha...
after a while, kaser left too. we continued shop until 8 plus then we headed home. haha... i spent a lot of money this few days. opps... AM I SUPPOSE TO SAVE MONEY?

i shall end my post with this...

No comments: