Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

tmr...er i mean ltr our girls went to sentosa...haha!! cant wait to tan myself..haha!! didnt go sentosa with my class before. haha...
and i meet her today.what kind of face she show me? arghh...i wasnt late. is our junior late...give me this kind of f~ing face. like i 'qian' her one. LOL!! ignore her... b'cos we had to video the change that make from bigger circle to smaller circle. but it was hard to capture the changes. hw was it possible to stand there to capture d changes? impossible...we r nt gng to syand there the whole day like from 8am to 12 pm. my leg will be tired ok? haha... so we video a while then went rafflescity shopping. she gave attitude again.

WA LAO... relax yourself la!! even we were out for project, but we still can relax. still can shop.

as long as we returned back in 1 hour time to video again can already. after awhile, she left. left me and other 2 juniors. we explore the shopping center. opps...haha!!
after that, jun came to find me. we took photos again for individual one.
i dont know how to do my model...BLUR!!
OMG... we had a lot of reports to write and alot of stuffs to be done. DIE LA!! i havent plan my timing yet... dun wan last minutes again!!
haha.... er...gt time then plan my projects out ba. but i thk will be on whole page list ba. ARGHH...
shall end my post here...

No comments: