Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

shit the customer A...waste my time!!
actually can leave already as my work time had already over.
this stupid customer A delayed my time.
nevermind.and i thought they would buy samsung printer
so i waited and served them for liked 30 to 45 minutes.LOL.
in the end customer B came and bought the printer that the other customer was looking at.
customer B was faster than customer A...i only need to explain abit.
"A" somemore compared samsung and xerox...
they compared until too detailed that the buttons, scanning part,coverprinting of thing...and and paper tray.LOL.
they wanted to see what is the different.
b'cos they said designed wise was same...but price range is different and asked me how come s different.then they compared the little details.
i think the husband was ok, it was his wife who do those litttle little comparision...
UNTIL SO SO SO DETAILED that cannon promoter and me buai ta han!!!

rained heavy today around 4 plus.
and im late for my work...sigh!!
stupid blister...
YES!!tmr will be the last day at taka... ((:

No comments: