Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

went back to school yesterday to have 3D max lesson...
YES!! next mon and wed will be last lesson...
so fast lesson ending, and what did i learn?
EERRR...(have to think hard.)
after that, gigi, fen and me met fen's friend,Sam for Sakae Buffet.
fen and me had made a promise of having sakae sushi...
we made it,fen!!haha...
shopped around and find where is orchard best denki.
never heard of best denki in orchard...
fri to sun im working there lor..sian!!
no one to chat with and crap with...sian!!
loner there...

in school toilet, we trying to act like one of the 5 factors...
guess who? haha...

er...and this also acting like someone...
girls... you should know!!







fen's another friend meet us too...
went far east find karen..
and finally got the contact lens le...
YES!!
tmr will be our shopping day...
i want to buy my skirt and cover shoe for my best denki work...
LOL.
my eye are tired now...
tonnes of shows are waiting for me...
WAHAHA!!

No comments: