Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

time passed really fast!!
2 days of chinese new yr had already past.
and this year really not in the mood for chinese new yr.
everything come too rushing for us because we were rushing for project.
it was chinese new yr after few days our project ended.
and we had no time to shop for our new yr clothes..haha!!

day 01 never go bai nian..
my dad suddenly dont wan to go to ahma side to bai nian then we went out pray
haha
and went home sleep
too tired..



i love my family <3

and the 2nd day, went to gu gong hse to see him before going to my uncle hse..
he changed..had operation and whole body getting weaker.

and reached their house..
adult session..

and children session haha
we sang and sang..
hope they can update their songs so that we got more songs to sing whaha

me and my cousin (:


2 days of chinese new yr just gone like that haha..FAST!!
and heard that some had boyfriend already...
haha!!

No comments: