Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Long Post..

Referring to the last post I blogged, it had past 1 week plus since I blogged.
Going out recently and had no time to blog :x

Meeting GFs last week, and walked to IT show to check out Gigi's camera.
In the end, she bought EOS 500D but from IT show.
Trying to delay the time that day b'cos meeting Alvin and JW to watch midnight movie, 12.10am.
And yet I've reached Iluma at 10.30pm. Can you believe I waited for them for 1hr plus?!
It's freaking long..
Kungfu Panda 2
Photobucket
Before that, I've watched HangOver Part II
Photobucket
The movie is comedy and funny! Haha..

Filled with activities during weekend. Lack of sleep!
Cycling at ECP. But it's bad weather that day, heavy rain before we managed to cycle :(
Before I left to cycle..I saw this in my house!
Photobucket
It's big and it can fly!OMG! Scary..
Started to drizzle around 4plus and we cycled at 5 plus (:
Lunch at HK cafe..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I think it's low tide, I saw sea cockroach. Gross max!
Photobucket
Cycling..
Photobucket
Cycled to have dinner there and back to return the bike, just in time!
And know what, I didn't fall down when I'm cycling. But I gained back 2 blueblacks at both of my legs.
Went to Patrick's hse to play kinect first before we managed to drive to prawn!
Photobucket
He has ugly pose!OMG.. LMAO!
Photobucket
Ard 11 plus, we went Pasir Ris to prawn (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Less profit that day! :( and I am too tired. I had swollen eye seeing from pictures.

Woke up early the next day again to meet him. Plan to buy kite and have picnic, but it rained again!! Plan ruined! :(
Watched movie with his friend at Causeway Point.
LaddaLand. OMG! Another scary show..
Photobucket
Remembered I don't dare to sleep that night, and imagined all sort of weird things.LOL!

And yesterday we went prawning again! This time round it's at Bishan. The prawns there were big!
An example..
Photobucket
It's bigger than B's hand. OMG!
Caught more than 10 or near 20 (idk!) and some were given by others :D

This whole week I can feel that I had lack of sleep! :(
But if the more I sleep, the more sleepy I am! LOL.
How I wish weekend faster arrived.. 12hrs of sleep is waiting for me! Haha.

No comments: