Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Back to December - Taylor Swift

I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life? Tell me, how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while
You've been good, busier than ever
Small talk: work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why
Because the last time you saw me will still
burn in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die
So this is me swallowing my pride,
standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you,
wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time
These days I haven't been sleepin'
Stayin' up playin' back myself leavin'
When your birthday passed and I didn't call
And I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughin' from the passenger side and
I realized I loved you in the fall
Then the cold came, the dark days
when fear cr

No comments: