Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MBS water fountain :D

Some of the picture of my soft-rebonding.. FLAT with weird fringe.!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The hair length was from below breast to at breast length, to trim off the damage and split end part (:
Photobucket
And I do not know there was water fountain show outside MBS every 9.30pm.
Everything were done up, even the museum was opened, but I do not know what were shown inside the museum.
Beautiful water fountain with fire and lighting (:
Nice right?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can try your luck if you happen to walk passed again, there were steps for you to sit to watch the show (:

Finally painted my study room! And I had thrown most of my stuffs away and clearance of dust (:

No comments: