Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

From Teenage to An Adult!

She officially turning from teenage to an adult on 12th May '11.
Took half day leave to attend her Graduation Show, reminds me of my graduation day too (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's her marching in the seats.. (Blur!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom
Photobucket
Hearing the speech for almost 1 hour, and it finally started the ceremony (:
She marching off to the stage after waiting for long.
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Blur!)
Photobucket
It ended with this 'modern dance' .. which I think is indian dance.Haaa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After everything ended, we headed to my cousin's house which I didn't see them for long ever since CNY (:

Hanging out past few days before the graduation day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had Skinny Pizza with Ahma..
We ordered our main dishes and side dish,Pizza. In the end, we exchange our pasta as hers had chilli flakes.LOL!
Pizza tasted not bad..
Ahma's..
Photobucket
Mine..
Photobucket
The English Breakfast Pizza..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walked around and headed home.
And I had watched..
Paul..Worth watching. It's comedy show (:
Photobucket
Fast & Furious 5
Photobucket

Long day ahead!!
Believe it or not.. it's left with less than 2 month to Taiwan trip (: Excited!!
And I shall end with this !
Photobucket

No comments: