Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Sister's BBQ

Super late post of my Sister b'dae celebration though it was an advance celebration.
Busy week, like re-paint my house (so far my living room was done during last long weekend) and busy watching drama! :D
Finally finished watching Mary Stay Out All Night after so long, and I know I'm slow.
Photobucket
Jang Geun Suk looks cute when he smiles (: And she's pretty!
Photobucket
Back to my sister's BBQ.!
Rains heavily before our BBQ starts.
Though the rain had stopped around 5plus, but the place was wet. And we took quite 2hrs to set up the fire, the charcoal we bought sux max.
When we were sheltered at mac, they playing monopoly deal.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Setting up of fire took damn long..2HRS!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Note my uncle..Funny!
Photobucket
Sunshines after the Rainy Day..
Photobucket
Birthday Girl's friend..
Photobucket
My cousin..
Photobucket
Grandma..
Photobucket
Sux with my ugly fringe!
Photobucket
My lovely grandma :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Youngest cousin, yet taller than me.HAHA!
Photobucket
In the end, we drove out to buy a new pack (red package) GOOD! Set-up in 15mins time..!
Food ready and it was late timing.
Time to cut cake..
Birthday Girl..
Photobucket
My family (I'm not in..!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Big Family :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just a random shot..
Photobucket
BBQ ended earliest I ever had, b'cos everyone need to work the next day :(

No comments: