Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Ahma's 21st B'dae

27th July' 11 (Belated Celebration)
It's her 21st birthday, Ahma!
Her 2nd celebration at bungalow as she had booked earlier on, before she had her actual celebration at her house where she order cartering.LOL.

Went over to her celebration after my work. And I remembered I was super sick and running fever that day.LOL! Buy herbal tea and went over to her place.
Rest in room before they started cutting cake..

Cutting cake time!! Ice-cream cake for her as she don't like to eat cake.
And it's all melted when we first cut, ice-cream flowing out.
Photobucket
My sick face..LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
See the chopper knife! We can't find any cake knife, so chopper knife to replace it! Joke..Haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stayed over till the next time I went late for work! Not feeling well.. :(

No comments: