Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, August 01, 2011

My USS Trip! :D

Still remembered we planned to go USS on Saturday, end up we went on Sunday due to working stuffs. Sad! Anyway I still enjoyed though we went on Sunday :D
Photobucket
Advanced booking ticket online in case of no ticket when we reached due to weekend, which was Family Day.
Here we are!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we managed to take picture with them..
Photobucket
LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went in to this room where it showed how the film work-out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we took the roller coaster.The Blue track is scary compared to Red track, as Red track's sitting secure is more better than Blue one. But I don't mind playing the 2nd time (:
I almost forgotten, we took the Mummy's ride too! Scary..It's all dark inside that I can't even see my hand. LOL!
There are more photos that we taken but selective pictures will be upload here..
Lots of places we went but I can't remembered the name.. STM!
Took the boat in to tour inside..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had Chili's for our dinner. It's filling!
Photobucket
And it's the shot of the night time. Nice..!
Photobucket
After USS, took rides to Siloso beach for Song of the Sea.
My camera low battery at wrong timing, where I can't capture more picture.
These are what I captured..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anyway I enjoyed the day! :D

No comments: