Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Light Festival & XLB (:

It was once again a LAG-BEHIND post! Either I was busy or I'm too lazy to blog..

Let me recalled the plan for that day.
Prawning at daytime with ahma, patrick and B, LESS CATCH OF THAT DAY!
4 prawns we caught, we gave it to a couple who were just learning how to prawn. Cute!
Recalled I met a lady who I doubts she came for prawning, dressing too formal!
And when the prawn moving, water accidentally splash onto her. She made a sound and said ' Please mind your prawns!' LOL! -.-
Dinner and we mrt-ed to Cityhall for our Light Festival, free entry for pubic. It started from SAM all the way to Sota.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Overall, we were sweating like mad. Humid weather!

Next event we called and reserved a table for a belated celebration for my father.
Had XLB dinner buffet, we went to sit first followed by my sis n mother.
It's a super full dinner..!
Photobucket
It's the first time I saw they queue-ing to get sauce.
And everytime I go, I will take the peanut sauce there. NICE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My parent and sister! (are you able to see their eye!?) HAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shall have more update soon..! :D

No comments: