Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's just a Chilling-out Session

I lost to the bet, so I had to treat TGIF with the day NOT TGIF. Lol.

Anyway, I had never try before their food. It tasted good.
But I forgotten the some of the dishes' name, and I feel like having it again by looking at pictures.
Mushroom at the bottom..
Photobucket
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another day outing with Ahna to Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe @ Liang Court. Their food was cheap and good, and the price stated in the menu had already includes GST.

Salmon Salad. (Only a few pieces. So we order another plates of sashimi to add on.)
Photobucket
Oysters. (Not very fresh I guess.)
Photobucket
Squid Pasta. Nice. Thumb Up!
(Don't eat when you talk. If not, another party will see the black mark stained on your teeth and lips. Unglam & will laugh out LOUD.)
That's the incident I did while eating and talk at the same time! haha. (**Imagine!)
Photobucket
Beef blah blah blah (Forgotten the name) The gravy is nice. :x HAHA!
Photobucket

With those we ordered above, the total bill was less than $30. OMG! Cheap MAX..
After that, we bus-ed to Cuscaden @ CHJMES for our last 5 mins of 'Happy Hours'. (Rush like mad)

As usual, we chatted alot with lots of craps, bullshits and stuffs. I love her hairstyles.
Looks NICE! But don't suits on me :( my face will look big with this hairstyle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And last of all, CHEERS to everyone! I enjoyed the night.
Photobucket

No comments: