Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, March 05, 2012

V.Day @ Fullerton Waterboat House

Photobucket
Having dinner viewing at beautiful sky (: [but not the stupid lamp post in the middle, spoil the overall view]

I remembered I was very sick before the Valentine Day, my fever on & off continuously. And it came with combo of cough, flu and sore throat, all at one go, it was really bad.

And I thought I can't celebrate V.Day. My fever and other slowly recover (: Seats for Waterboat House was called to reserved.
Photobucket
It was the menu of the day..
Photobucket
Followed by wine.
Photobucket
Guess what it is?!
It's butter! These goes with bread. Strange thing was the butter doesn't really melt. And I'm so noob thatI used my finger to touch and tasted it. -.- Anyway, it's cool!
Photobucket
I'm not too sure whether, I do not suit the food there or the food do not suit me at all.
It was either too sour or too salty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This taste not bad (:
Photobucket
I shall end with this (:
Sad, I didn't bring my camera that day. Pictures all taken from handphone camera, which not really good!
Photobucket

No comments: