Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend Brunch @ Group Therapy

Came across with this phrase: 'Food is medicine', and totally agreed!

Whenever you are feeling sad or not in good mood, you will be indulging with FOOD!
As what people says 'I will keep eating when my mood is bad.' HAHA!
Ok! I know it's #RANDOM
Photobucket

I do not know there was this place for brunch, until she brought me to Group Therapy Cafe.
The place was quite nice place to chill and having brunch. It located at 49 Duxton Road, located @ level 2.

We had hard time searching, imagine we were crossing the road to & fro for 3-4 times. I guessed the person standing there was thinking we were crazy. But it was just behind the 2D1N lane -.-

When I first settles down, I loved the clock there. It was so nice & vintage (I think!)
Photobucket
We started to order. Below was the menu, all printed in a piece of paper. Simple & Nice!
Photobucket
After ordering, I was busy snapping their interiors using PHONE. I was sad that I didn't bring my camera out :(

There were either coach, normal table or high table for you to sit on.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Open-concept Kitchen..
Photobucket
Their placement of utensils, serviette and using egg tray to place packs of sugar.
Photobucket
Camwhored while we were waiting for our beverages and food..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
When food and beverage were served, we ate with no chatting b'cos we were too hungry.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Their payment tray with imprinted of the cleaning receipt. It's rare for me to see this.
Photobucket
We continued to camwhore after we came out.. LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy the lovely day! I won't mind going back to try other food (:

No comments: