Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Telemarketing Peeps @ Hatched

We finally met up and had brunch at Hatched, at new open outlet at Holland Village, on one of weekend.
As what I know, no reservation can be make. First come first serve I guess.
My first visited there.

Cute menu and nice design.
Hatched
Pepper & salt holder.
Hatched
Nice exposed ceiling design, with wiring lighting.
Hatched

These were our order food.. (Forgotten the food name)
Hatched
Hatched
Hatched
Starbucks, next door, after our dinner to chill and chit-chat waiting for Lynette to be back.
Celebrate her super belated b'dae, with mini cake and did some card for her.
Hatched
Hatched
Hatched
Hatched
Hatched
Hatched
Hatched
As well, we took with polariod camera too.
Hatched

After this, I had to rush back home to get myself changed and to my friend 21st b'dae. Tiring and kept sweating though I just bathed out.

No comments: