Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Garden By The Bay

I am back to blog after more than a month M.I.A. The reason why b'cos I didn't really switch on my computer when I was back home from work as I faced the computer during daytime so I didn't manage to edit big chucks of photos.

So, just a a little update on past few weeks/days.
I've went to Garden By The Day during day time and night time.
Just for your information, please bring a bottle of water/drinks before going in Garden By the Bay. There was no vending machines to buy water, but there was Supertree Dining (Foodcourt) that sells drinks & foods. And I believed it will be costly.

Let starts off with Day time.. That day was a hot and sunny weather, barely opened our eye.
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi

Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
Garden By The Bay #Bi
A photo of us. Harry Porter Exhibition after Garden By The Bay of that day.
Garden By The Bay #Bi

Night Time Scene..
On the way walking from Millenia Walk to Garden By The Bay. I forgotten to buy bottle drink, and I was in thirst searching and hoping there's vending machine. I even asked the guard there, lucky there's one who leading me to a vending machine which only entry for staff. Thank alot!
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Yying.
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
We walked every single area, cannot be left out. HAHA! Sat down, rest awhile and camwhored.
Though it's night time, but I'm sweating. No wind at all during night time.
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Before we got into the Mushroom seats, there were 2 ladies sitting inside singing dual and used iphone to record down. Their singing was good.
Garden By The Bay #Yying
The mushroom seatss... Super cute!!
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Garden By The Bay #Yying
Though the seats were cute, I don't understand why the ceiling was full of insects pictures. It doesn't match at all.
Garden By The Bay #Yying
I remembered we haven't finished walking and the time was running late (reaching midnight). We walked back to Cityhall mrt to catch the last bus. While walking, we even checked is there still last bus for us. Lucky it had, and we ran when we reached CityLink. Tiring night but fun. (:
I shall end a picture of us (:
Garden By The Bay #Yying

No comments: