Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

today is lao yu sheng...
some we do n some we add into it one..make it looks more...
haha...


and yest i went sim lim wif phoebe...
omg...i can knock my head on the wall alrdy...
or i had knocked my head against the wall alot of times alrdy.
cos she bought the HDD cheaper than me.and the storage space is bigger than me some more..
arghh...
and yest i want to buy pounch for my HDD then didnt sell...
arghh...
sian..after tt we went to hawker center to eat pig organ...
yest we order nt nice to drink ...is it that we sit behind then the soup is different from those people who sit at the front.
haha...the colour of the bowl also different.
ppl who sit at the front would serve a red bowl n behind ppl serve green bowl...
like err...haha...
then tis red feature is given by ppl in bugis...
find it special mayb becos they dye it...
lol...haha...

BORING...

No comments: