Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

1 more day to IT fair le. and im going there to work. omg... so sian.
there got alot of people and confirm their people sure got more experience than me one.
ohh...make me even more stress...
pay so less than have to work for long hours and commission so little if you able to sell out the laptop.
for me, it is hard to sell out even 1 laptop.
if i sell out 1,i can stand there and smile.
that is my maximum. haha...

" wo mei you zai na bian cu chou jiu ke yi le."

haha...
today went training today at henderson fujitsu factory there...
the place was SO NEAR to my house.
i walked back home and the rest walked back to the interchange to take bus to tiong.
i think some took cab home.
because it was very late.around 11 plus... and they even stayed VERY FAR from here...



end my post with this...

No comments: