Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

yesterday was my last day of work. and was not busy compared to tuesday and monday. was slacking all the way. but still need to take notice of the surrounding also. haha... NOTHING TO SAID ABOUT MY WORK.

my ugly pic with myself tie-ing up my hair.

my breakfast... PATHETIC ME. carrot cake and a cup of coffee.

and today was a special today. there was a buffet. da lao pan came yesterday. but i also dont know who is he. so a vase of flower was placed at the center of the table. decorated in the class way. haha...other office people came too. haha...

BUFFET. the food were nice. haha. but too bad i ate little cos no place to sit so i had to stand and eat. haha.

after worked, i went to find elaine at people park center. then waited for time to pass and went to meet kaser and other guys.
me and elaine.

after that, we went to mussed guys to have our dinner. omg. i like the atmosphere. haha. so nice. and the sceneries too. haha

CANDI SHOT...

after eating, we went home. LOL. haha.
and today actually im suppose to work. but, the phone spoilt so cant work. the people over there called me to start working on mon instead of today. haha. so i slept till 2pm. so shuang... haha... enough sleep. and rot there. haha. boring show. nothing interesting to watch. sian...
tmr is another day that rot again. HAHA~!!!
end my post here...

No comments: