Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, March 03, 2008

i took out my braces le..
haha...
but i dont really get used to it without braces.im used to wearing braces le.
suddenly take out braces, feel so weird.haha...
and i smile also look weird and nerd.
reached there early...take out the braces was very pain...because had to remove the metal thing away from my teeth. that was " Ouch".."It hurts."
after that had to went to another level to do the cleaning to clean away all the paste that stick on my teeth.
i waited for almost 1 hr then the doctor havent called me yet. other people who came later than me had already went in and came out already. then i still wait outside for my number to be called.
see i got so much patience.haha...
then i was wondering that is the doctor an uncle or aunties or even ah ma. his action so slow. wa lao... waited until pek cek...
then when i went in, it was a young uncle. omg... he took a long time to deal with 1 patient.
what the...
forget it...
during the cleaning teeth, my "xing xiang" had already been "po huai" by him le. he went to extend my mouth SO BIG that i can hardly close my mouth. and it was SO PAIN that i drop my tear...
he is so "chu lu"... OMG!!!
FORGET IT AGAIN...
another thing, he need to do a mould of my teeth in order make the retainer.
my "xing xiang" gone again. he pulled my lip in and out to get the shape out then i choke myself beause i cant breath...
then he said...
"lift up ur left leg. turn clockwise and anti-clockwise. do the same to your right leg again."
huh?
he choke me then got link to my legs meh?...
OMG...
nvm...haha
some pics when i on the way home...





this is my 2nd one le... and i finish it. within 1 week i ate 2 le at home. i thk i will go fat ba if continue like that...haha.

lastly,i will end my post with this...

No comments: