Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

a lot of stuff to hand in next week. mayb due to holiday is coming.
we are like rushing for everything and do not have time to really go n shop for our stuff cos is GSS. LOL...
and yest i was really pissed off with my comp as it was running damn SLOW!! i was doing p.board using photoshop. but it run super slow when everything i clicked. ARGHH... actually i could able to finish 2 p.boards in 1 day. but it took me 2 days to complete 2 stupid P.Boards
sigh... felt like throwing my desktop off the ground.
and i managed to finsih Rostina's work and my individual report. haha... nw have to tink of my studio model and hw am i going to draw my graph which dont look like a graph.sian... totally have no idea.
and im going down to site again to take pics... think the picture i took yest was not enough or cant cheat my way through on thurs. sian..
by the way, i met up with gisiang to acc. her to collect her laptop and acc. me to take photos of days and night shot. THANKS!!haha...
i shall end my post here...
going to re-arrange my photos that i took yest. SIAN... how i wish my holiday is starting on nxt mon... and last for 1 whole month. haha...

No comments: