Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

most of the people didnt attend lesson today... dont feel like going for her lesson. such a boring lesson... haha.
so i met pz at yck.eat mac then met my juniors at tpy.
wait till around 5pm then we went to city hall de fossil to meet gisiang,singyee and karen.
bought 2 fossil wallets. 1 for my mom as a mother's day gift and one for me. haha...nice smell of real leather.
after that, karen meet her friend for dinner, gisiang and singyee went for their dinner.
so pz and me continued shopped until karen met us again.
after that, karen went back home. left me and pz shopped. walked from cityhall to bugis.
bought a lot of things today...OMG!!
I SPENT MONEY AGAIN!! lol...
went back home around 9 plus...

i shall post this pic...
whose good and whose bad? er...

old man cylced on the pathway...picked flower to a girl sitting on his trishaw. the girl smelt d flower he picked. like what i always see from the old drama series... haha!!

some pics taken...
liked d ceiling...


should i buy this? haha...

eat our dinner at TEA SHAKE HUT...




i shall end my post here...lazy to type much...
going off to sleep soon...=)

No comments: