Nuffnang Ads.

Friday, August 29, 2008

ARGHH...
i cant get my laptop this IT FAIR...
i think i will get it at coming Dec IT FAIR...
sian la...
i have no money to buy...
i need to work... :(

sometimes i just hate the way she behaves.
she promised her words in the first place and now she wanted to get back her words.
LOL!!
why she cant changed?
arghh...
i feel so happy in the first place cos i can get laptop and now 'ARGHH!!'
FORGET IT...
i shall save it and get one..
i shall jus get my printer first.

spoilt my mood...
[dun ask me who is she!!]

btw i met huifen and her friend late today.
went to IT FAIR after that to look for our stuffs...
collecting brochures and comparing prices.
haha... [typical aunties!!]

helped phoebe and kaser buy their stuffs cos they cant leave their booth...
LOL!!
see we so gd helped them buy. lol
and saw my friend working at it fair also. haha...
long time didnt see him alrdy... haha.
pictures will be upload in my nxt post...
no mood to upload nw... ):

No comments: