Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

me, ahma and a few ppl didnt attend morning class today as some lazy and some had already or going to finish. haha...
then ahma, karen and me went to school in the afternoon. went mac to meet elaine and rest to have lunch then to comp lab to continue our stuffs. fri need to hand in our chair p.board. sian...
i havent start doing.LOL.
some pictures of my chair model... using rhino to draw and render.
FRONT
Photobucket
BACK
Photobucket

some photos of ahma and me in the toilet again??LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
around 6 plus, ahma and me headed to town to shop and buy things. haha... shop from wisma to far east then to heeren... had our dinner at xin wang.after that, we headed home around 10 plus.
most shops were closed. sian...

WAIT!!! before i end my post, somethng i want to mention.
while we were walking from far east to heeren, we saw these car.so COOL.
haha... alot of people standing there and took photos of it lor. haha... red and black. haha...
Photobucket

i meet ahma a chong pan tmr... go get her contact lens first beofre head to sko. haha...


so i shall end my post with pictures... shall update my blog again.
bye!! (:
Photobucket

No comments: