Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

went back to school today to do nothing...
actually planned to do FLIP chair... elaine and others were busy with their p.board so didnt do it.
after a while, i went off to work again.
my dressing today was weird lor.
my dressing is weird everytime it comes to working period.plus it had to go to sko first then to work. damn fan lor...
sian... hate that.LOL.
i went off with ahma first... cos she also had to catch her movie. haha...

i did cafe cashier today... and my sales short of money today. sian... AGAIN!!!
hate that...
marciel is back. and i didnt see her at all.
heard ah ping said that she had came back from her maternal leave.
lol...
she exchanged money with me... then took $0.70 from me then didnt returned me.
sian... total i short of $5 plus lor. ARGHHH...

boring day today...
wa lao... pek cek with one customer lor.
NANA person...
he said he want " 3 tao na ge."
then i heard that ' where gt 3 hao?"
he say: " 3 tao $1.70 de"
aiyo...just tell me straight that ' wo yao 3 ge $1.70 de can alrdy lor... "
then he gave me NB face... arghh!!!
forget it... WEIRD PEOPLE ALL OVER!!
sigh...

some photos with ahma...
WA... she become prettier and prettier lor...
"BANG" HEAD somemore...
same as me. (:
haha...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

going off with my show now... (:

No comments: