Nuffnang Ads.

Friday, December 05, 2008

i missed this morning lesson again. 2nd times le.
lol.
and meet the rest at ck tang after that cos rost gng to show us some lighting over there...
so had to make a trip there ((:
before that sew some of my things at home first before going out. lol.
after that, some went hm and some went to far east to eat and shopped around.

and gigi, fify,ahma, jun and me went to do our nails at far east.
so the rest went to shop ard.((:
one of the lady said that she very tired and hot.
lol...
and she asked me that "jus nw u all go shopping ar??(chinese)"
lol... she saw us coming in one big bunch...
thk she do till siao. lol...
she didnt see a big bunch of girl go into a shop before meh...
so curious... LOL.
pls... we let them earn money ok!!
still say she tired and hot mean too much ppl make her hot?? lol.
haha... nvm!!
after that, rayne, karen, fen and fify went to bugis street after doing the nails.
raining after that...
went home around 9 plus.
tired!!
sometime i jus feel like doing anything and care so much!!
i jus need time to relax myself.
and need to enjoy myself but i need job nw urgently.

on the other day, THANX AHMA that help me cut my damage hair.
my hair getting smoother nw.
feel happy. haha...
after she had cut my hair, floor was filled with golden and damaged hair.
i didnt knw my hair is CMI stage le. mayb is my dye colour make it look super weak.
haha...
that time we stayed in sko super late to do our studio.
and submission date extend again.
they wanted us to at least complete 10 frames.
haha...

tonnes of photos...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
beautiful night orchard
decoration for christmas
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
unglam and funniest photos ((:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

i shall end my post here le.
feeling sleepy nw.
and i need more sleep )):

No comments: