Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

YESS!!
my model is finally completed!!
and i dont need to use sewing machine anymore.
im waiting for my holiday nw ((:
layers and layers of felt stacking over another...

almost everyday i have to do the same things again and again:
drawing...
sewing...
joining...
sew again...
and finally piece them up tgt.
LOL.

this is a cycle of building up my model??
haha...
and imagine everytime i had to rush home to use the sewing machine to sew all the 10 frames layers together.
took days?? weeks to complete...
haha!!
and finally out!!
im so happy...

THANX FEN NU'ER FOR UR HELP OF HELPING ME
TO SEW THE BUTTONSSSS((:

i cant imagine if without your help, i couldnt haf complete my model on time.
MMM... i mayb still crazy sewing my buttons now as tmr is the submission day already.

and now i have to think of how to put my model in a way that it poses in a nice posture??

sian...
but at least i can spare my time to blog... haha!!
and i just finish my scanning of my 20 frames ((:
there will be a slight presentation of our work pieces
how you derive to the model you are doing??
haha...
I DONT KNW!!

after sko, i accompanied gigi to send her lappy for ICU.
cos her lappy in a serious state le.
after that went to meet ahma at far east to get her cap and shopped around.
went home after that ((:
tmr will be another day of sko.
how i wish sko holiday will start tmr.
no presentation...
straight away sko holiday ((:
that will be great.
haha...
i shall end here le.
pics will be update soon ((:

No comments: