Nuffnang Ads.

Friday, December 05, 2008

our final day of our model keep dragging and dragging.
cos almost everyone nt done with their model except for some((:
haha...

and my model is nt yet complete yet.
sian...
lots more to go. sew and draw ... sew and draw.
a life cycle for my design.
haha
but i hope the overall will come out nice as i am imaginary.
((:

and i had super tonnes of photos not yet upload
the day old folk came to our sko... the day when ahma helped me trim my hair(no photos)((:
haha... and the day when we stayed up late in sko to do our studio model.
so used lappy to take pics((:
and today we went to chong pang to eat pineapple rice plus 3 sides dishes.
haha... im broke nw.
and oowe people money.
hate that feeling of oweing people money and me myself dont haf money.
lol...
pics will upload soon ((:

No comments: