Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Small little things to share..

I'm back from BKK! It was a fun trip :D
Before blogging about my BKK trip, things to share with you first.

Went to With a pinch of salt with GFs before leaving to BKK the next day :D
it was at Tanjong Katong, near Paya Leba if I was not wrong.
the environment over there was not bad..
the decoration was cute and kiddy :D
their service was good. 直得!
Food that we ordered..
If they come with a drink,dessert and a soup when ordered a set meal.
The soup for the day was potato soup, which taste not bad.
Cheese fries was nice too! (:
Dessert! pudding and bread& butter which dont taste nice for me 'cos it's sweet :(
Lastly, we ordered additional dessert which taste not bad for me.
The exterior if there are more people..with cute sofa and heart shape cushion :D
Overall, we will be going back another day to try other foods and dessert too :D

Recently I went to bugis, I saw this booth selling those taiwan 小吃 called 我 ♡ taimei.
They named their food according to taiwan singers' name. Cool!
I shall try it one day too :D

Past few days I had went to this dessert stall at Cineleisure called Dessert Ministry.
They do sell chicken wings and others beside dessert.
And below are our dessert of the day :D

And my friend bought this from HK while she going there to do something..
where they wrapped in cute little packaging :D
When it opened, the box filled with little snacks with this sweet wrapper of Sweet & Love.
Aww...!!
Dont feel like eating and keeping them all. haha!


I will share with you my BKK trip in my next post.
My first time to BKK trip, my experience :D
I shall end it with this :D
Enjoy!


I felt a happy girl at the short moment of time :D

No comments: