Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

BKK Trip

Here I start blogging about my BKK trip..
We took the budget airplane to BKK,
limited moving space in the plane when we flew over, but more space to move around when we flew back :D

This is how Budget Terminal looked like..
And how we board the plane, which was damn budget as compared to the rest :x

After 2 hours flight, we reached BKK airport.
Looked nice compared to S'pore budget terminal.
When we reached the taxi stand, there were long queue of taxi driver waiting for their customers. This is my first seen..
And we board the cab, where the car back cabinet was so small that 2 luggage had to put their lap.
Long journey to our hotel, which took us 1 hour to reach.
Long traffic jam..
Our hotel, Budacco!!
They even served us orange juice when we first stepped into the hotel lobby.
Good service!
And initially, this was our room.
Colour theme,blue, which was yvonne's favourite colour.
But we found alot of ants at basin area, which was very disgusting.
We reguested to change room.
Instead, a bigger was changed with an additional of a bench :D
Colour theme, purple!
Their room..Green!
It's shopping time after putting down our luggages :D
Card needed to be purchase before ordering of food..
We headed straight to Chatukcha, which was super hot and stuffy.
Perspired like mad..
Umbrella doesn't help much in blocking the sunlight!
Night market :D [ I wish S'pore will have night market!]


Our dinner at Suan Lum..
I loved the Tomyam..
Fish Spa after dinner..
My first time trying..!
Itchy at first but I get numb to it..
Those fishes bite those dead skin, which will make my skin feel nice :D
I would like to try again!
2nd Day..
We spent whole day shopped at Platinum Mall..
Our leg were almost broke..
Tiring for everyone!



3rd Day
My roommate, Yvonne!!
Camwhore time!!
Breakfast cum Lunch the nexy day! Japanese food..
There were others but they do not allowed to take food.
Headed to other malls to shop..
Chinatown for our dinner after that..
Food over there were nice.
And those people over there know how to speak chinese. Miracle!

Stuffs that we bought for past few days!
Flood our luggage..
And this was our last day at BKK..
We took some picture before leave the rooms to checkout to continue shop again.
Feeling sad to leave but there were no more cash left :(



I wanted to go to BKK again..Lots of cheap stuffs to buy over there.
People over there were way too much that we had to squeeze our way through the crowd.
They can even pull in big things into a small lane where there were not much space.
Anyway I do enjoyed myself.
Regret of didn't do my nail polish..I shall do when I go for my next BKK trip :D


I shall blog about my trip to iLight Event at Marina Bay in my next post!

No comments: