Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prawning & Baby-sitting

Thought we had a PH this week, in the end I got wrong info.
It's next wed, Hari Raya Haji, which mean I can sleep late the next day.But I prefer a longer weekend than stuck in the middle week of nowhere :x

Met fen to shop first then metup with the rest for prawning.
Punggol prawning (:
Due to weekdays, little people were there. So we could prawn extra minutes?
Total we had pathetic 8 prawns, it's better than going back empty-hand!
Borrowed charcoal from other, cos we have little prawns.
In the end, others gave us extra more prawns 'cos they had too much prawns (:
But their prawns tasted nicer 'cos there's salt at outer layer,Ours plain.
And she's the only one who peel prawn (HOT!) for everyone 牺牲!
And I do not know when was the last time I met ahma, I've forgotten!
I guess it's been aged, and finally I met her once again..haha!

That day, I was slacking at fen's hse. We helped to 'baby-sit' her dog :x Her dog was big size as I thought.
And I love dog to the max! My dream was to get a dog when I was young, and I can't have it due to some reason.sad!
Keep playing with her dog, but her dog ignored me :( unless I'm holding on with food, her shorty tail keep shaking 'left-right, left-right' haha!

And and searched for her eye..can you see?! HAHA!!
Her eyebrown was too long that it covered her eye..haha!


Same routine again..Camwhored! Our favourite hobby.. :D
Lastly, I want a dog badly. If I have one, I will dote her as my own child.HAHA!!
When will be the day coming?!


Though I thought this day wont comes,but I'm still waiting.
Wish you the best!

No comments: