Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Celebration @ Noble House!

Below are the few movies I had watched for the past few weeks..
Comedy / Documentaries / Touching !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had an advance birthday celebration for my mom at Noble House, which was located at UIC Building, #06-13.
I had made reservation online before we went over to have our dinner ala carte buffet.

My dad & mummy
Photobucket
Photobucket
They will serve you double-boiled shark fin soup with abalone and dried seafood & sliced smoke duck for everyone.
The food we ordered.. (I've forgotten their name!)
Pictures below are not all that we ordered, there were more than that!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We feeling super full after the buffet, it worth paying of the price (:

No comments: