Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Birthday - Coastal Sand Resort

3rd Jan was my EGG CRACK DAY (: - Remember people choose to write this in autograph diary during Sec Sch. Memories! :D

And I know it's belated post but I still choose to post. LOL!

DAY 1
Booked 3D2N Coastal Sand Resort to celebrate my birthday. It was meant to be a surprise for me, but due to certain reason. I knew it before hand, but I'm still surprised.
Photobucket
I never expect their reception counter to be this. Thought will be more class compare to other b'cos it located at Sentosa. Nvm.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
The room was looked different from what we seen online too.
We was like "Ehh! We feel cheated."
Photobucket
Anyway, what we alway do the first when we reach hotel room was to switch on TV (:
Start watching Tom & Jerry after some random channels #childhoodshows
Photobucket
Photobucket
Headed to Vivocity for movie with his friend after that. Forgotten what movie we watched. Only thing I remembered was I thought the movie was going to end soon as I need to go Rest Room urgently, but I dont wish to miss out the exciting part of the show :(

Dinner-ed and he drove us back to Sentosa. Chill at a pub (Forgotten the name) instead of Cafe Del Mar (it's closed).
Photobucket
Photobucket
And he surprised me with a cake :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went back to room to rest while his friend went back. And know what, it showing Tom & Jerry show when we were back to room. LIKE!!

Day 2 - My Birthday!
On our way to Underwater World (:
Photobucket
No one along the road..
Photobucket
Map for reference.
Photobucket
I am waiting for peacock to be proud that day, opened out it's feather. But never, DISAPPOINTMENT!
Photobucket
Queue-ing to buy ticket.
Photobucket
Sad thing was I can kept this photos as memories NOT tickets. We finished seeing the underwater world creatures and waiting for Dolphin Lagoon showtime to start. We started to walk round and round the places, and we did an exit unknowingly. Luckily the girl was good to let us in again after explained per ticket per entry, but she collected our tickets.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Whenever I saw this picture, I want to laugh! HAHAHAHA..
Photobucket
Small little boy feeding small little fishes..HAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Caught him yawning***???
Photobucket
Photobucket
HagFish.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mimic Octopus
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coconut Crab
Photobucket
Rainbow Crab
Photobucket
Thunder Crab
Photobucket
Decorator Crab
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nurse Shark
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

His smoking break..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The tortise..
Photobucket
The show finally starting soon. We have to find a good view seat being an aunty spirit. HAHA!
But perhaps, I'm wrong. You will know from following pictures.
Photobucket
See the amount of people! I thought there would be no people due to weekday.
But.... I'M WRONG!

Played game before show started..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Show started..
Photobucket
Photobucket'
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Find this cute! She's/He's tired and need some massage..
Photobucket
Volunteer was up to massage for him/her.
Photobucket
No reaction!
Photobucket
She's/He's was up after another massage :D
Photobucket
Manage to capture this scene.. CUTE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
SEE! Pole blocked.. (And alot more, can see from FB!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
They waving hand to us, saying BYEE!!
Photobucket

After show, we walked to Bora Bora Margarita Bar for dinner.
Photobucket
While we were on our way there, NICE VIEW!
Photobucket
独照 (:

The food..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Slept early that day! Needed to wake up early to pack & check-out..
But I enjoyed those days (:

No comments: