Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Birthday - With GFs @ Tao's Restaurant

Tao's Restaurant served with lunch set of 6 course meal & dinner set of 7 course meal, paying at affordable price (: You can able to Click Here to view their menu online.

And I had a belated celebration with GFs @ Tao's Restaurant for dinner.
Called and reserved the seats before it's booked. And surprised that they gave us a VIP room (:
Photobucket
Drinks served before the appetizer were served.
Photobucket
Toss & Cheers!! (:
Photobucket
Bacon & Mushroom Gratin. Photobucket
Bread was to go with the gratin.
Photobucket
Salads : Prawn roll with pork floss.
Photobucket
Salads : Fruit salad.
Photobucket
Grilled Kong Oyster Mushroom & Sorbet. Thumb Up!***
Photobucket
Beverages : Iced Summer Peach Tea.
Beverages are served in cute small kettle for everyone (: Iced Rose Apple Tea will be my next choice for my next visit, as it tasted nicer compare to Peach Tea.
Photobucket
Soups : Cream of Pumpkins & Cream of Mushroom

Main Entrees : (Forgotten name of dishes.)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Desserts : Tiramisu
Photobucket
Desserts : Brownie with Ice-cream
Photobucket
Desserts : Yangsheng Poached Pear with Red Dates
Looks cute! HAHA.
Photobucket
Desserts : Creme Brule

We were about to leave the place just after everything, they surprised me with cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
GFs! Loves!
Photobucket
Make wishes..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Strawberry short cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They were closing as it's turning late. Left the place, and the girls told me they forgot to bring my present out. I believed! Told them next time passed me, and there's another surprise. HAHA!There's abit disappointment at first, but HAPPY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HongKong's stamps all over. Preparing for me to fly to HongKong! Sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I liked it!
Photobucket
Those were what I need. Passport holder, luggage tag, $$ and air-ticket with message convey inside (: (If only the air-ticket is real, that will be good! HAHA.)

Blogging about this, I wish to fly to HongKong as soon as possible! (:

No comments: